Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vanilla Cinnamon Bourbon Chia Pudding (Like Tapioca)

These puddings are so easy, so addictive and so healthy. I almost always have a bowl of some kind of flavor in my fridge lately. I've gotten pretty weird on some creations but these are my two favorites :) Enjoy!




Vanilla Cinnamon Bourbon Pudding
1 can coconut milk
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tbsp vanilla bourbon extract (from Trader Joe's)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup xylitol

Wisk all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl, allow to firm up in the refrigerator.


Chocolate Chia
Can also make chocolate that tastes like chocolate mousse! Same deal, - vanilla bourbon, add coco powder (about 3tbsps, but can go to taste)... I suggest one that is easily mixable like drinking coco... this is my favorite brand... so rich and yummy!